Today I gather with my cell group friends. Im so.happy when I can join them again with full of laugh, love, joke, happiness and all are sweetness than bitterness...Thank you Lord because give me another chance, another day when I can forget other things happen in my life. Yeah, I admit im feeling down for the pass this few days when I kept being scolded, nagging by who I really care, love in my life. No need to me say who is it but I believe God know and let him only know that okay. Just now aunty Doris said whatever happen when we in other place not wrong for us to be always humble, just take it easy and enjoy every happiness in our life. Why we want to waste our time think about something make us more miserable. Today I learned and understood that not bad for us being humble. We silent not mean we are loser because we dont want to follow other people attitude. Me and myself who cannot be others. GOD, from now and onwards no need for me to think much about other, take it easy and always enjoy my life. Think only about myself and dont think always negative keep being positive for whatever happen. 2017, I need change the way how I think, how I act, how I friend of others...on other word let change 360° be new me...will lets God guide me and bless me. Amen

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Permulaan untuk menjadi diri yang sebenar

My heart who take care?