My heart who take care?

Day to day you far from me my friend. I feel that day to day when i need someone to share my feeling i know i cant do as before where i can share every moment with you. Friend, i dont know why and what happen but one thing i know you different than i know you for the first time. Maybe time flies make people change yes, that one of the reason. What i' ve done never perfect in your eyes and everything i've done is a mistake for you. I dont mind being scolded but im still a human who i still have heart. My heart sometime cant accept what you said even i never told you, i never show to you. I cover everything with my laugh you know why? Because i dont want make this more worst and i really love this relationship. As i told you, i never friend as i friend with you in my life. I friend with you more than friend and you are part of my family for me, my sister. I trust you more than i trust my family but recently i really feel uncomfortable with your attitute. I cant tell you because you are sturborn and you think you always right and i always wrong. I cant even have opinion you know why? Because i dont want fight with you...i miss moment when we can laugh together, share feeling together. I know that will never happen again coz i know time is change. Never mind i will keep strong until i dont know when. I always ask God to make sure i patience with your attitude...amen.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Permulaan untuk menjadi diri yang sebenar